We're looking for an experienced Network Programmer to take on the challenges of large-scale multiplayer online games. We need someone who is passionate for both fast-paced action gameplay and the network synchronization required to make it believable.
Our culture is fast-paced and open, where we welcome suggestions on how we can do things better.
Located in Downtown Seattle, we create the fun, focused and casual atmosphere of a small developer. We actively balance our work with the personal lives of our employees. We only hire the best and most talented people who love what they do.
Every day you could:
- Design and implement gameplay synchronization in a client/server game
- Analyze the online and networking needs for the game
- Troubleshoot and optimize network traffic on large scale server hosts
- Working with engineers and designers to implement multiplayer gameplay
- Working with leads & producers to scope technical milestone
- 3+ years C++ programming experience
- Expert in game networking topologies & technologies (UDP / TCP)
- Passion for scalability and performance
- 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience in relevant field)
- Experience as network engineer on at least one multiplayer game
- Unreal Engine experience
- C# & .Net Technologies
- Experience working on Shooters
Passion for games