Multiplayer Gameplay Programmer - Online
- Design and Implement various Gameplay systems that are network friendly.
- Consistently mentor and coach team members.
- Collaborates with other engineers and departments.
- Push the Game Quality.
- 3+ years of experience in the games industry, with at least 1 multiplayer game shipped.
- Experience in design and implementation of Networked Gameplay systems.
- Understanding of client server models.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing required.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games.
- Oral and written English.
- Passion for games.
- Worked on one or more FPS/Shooter titles.
- Experience in AI
- Experience with Unity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
To Apply - email@example.com