Mobile Marketing Director
Marketing | MIAMI, FL, United States
Are you a talented marketing player with a passion for gaming and had an experience on Mobile industry?
Skyjoy Interactive is an emerging, Miami-based software development company focused on casual and social games in the mobile market.
At Skyjoy, we take our employee's health and well-being serious. We work no overtime and allow your brain to recoup. We believe in being, and staying healthy, so we cover your health care 100%. You want a say, you got say - everyone on the team is encouraged to give their input, we nurture creativity and innovation. Our first game has been carefully crafted with input from everyone on the team.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker that is passionate about gaming. You will help develop our brands, build our marketing campaign, localize assets, manage PR, and run acquisition plan across the region.
You will maximize your efforts with a deep CPA focus, analyze and report performance (ROI), optimize campaigns & manage marketing tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in a fun, ambitious and innovative games company with huge potential for growth.
You will be running customer acquisition campaigns via a variety of channels to grow our player user base and IP into a mega world presence!
- Create the User Acquisition (UA) campaign with day-to-day operations including campaign management, creative asset management, market research, copywriting, etc.
- Track and analyze results to identify optimization opportunities to increase conversion and new users
- Generate detailed daily spend and performance reports around trends and key metrics specific to goals and present to senior management
- Manage marketing budgets
- 2-3 years in marketing with proven success at developing and executing product launches
- Several years’ mobile gaming and/or mobile ad network experience and direct marketing
- Bachelor's Degree marketing/finance or equivalent
- Understands how to build successful campaigns inside and outside of the US
- Advanced Excel skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables
- Excellent quantitative background is a must
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and to assist in making decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a gamer and have passion for games
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- A chance to live in sunny Miami!
- Excellent work/life balance
- Lunch and beer is on us every Friday
- Focused while at work mentality, communication with a synergetic team. Driven to get the job done right. No shortcuts.
- Pride in what we do
- Regular party events, bowling, movies, go-karting, etc.
- Friday ongoing D&D campaign during down time.
- No red tape
- Gamification of development process with a substantial reward/prize every sprint (2 weeks). This year’s MVP received bragging rights in our credits screen and a brand new car!!!
- No dress code
- Located in downtown, heart of Miami with many restaurants and bars within walking distance