Hi-Rez Studios is immediately hiring a Gameplay Programmer to work at our studio on SMITE: Rivals, in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins & Tribes: Ascend; as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Gameplay Programmers do:
- Design and architect new game enhancements and defects fixes using Unity.
- Design and architect other client or server systems as required.
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of products.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
Who we are looking for:
- Exceptional C/C# design and programming skills.3+ years of experience with gameplay programming, with shipped mobile titles.
- Experience with the Unity engine.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or similar discipline (Math, Physics, CE or EE) or equivalent experience through professional game development, indie projects, or mods.
- Team-oriented, but self-motivated.
- Thrives upon change. Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development .process.
- Passion for games. Strong work ethic.
- Problem solver.
Preferred candidates have:
- Experience with Scaleform.
- Experience with animation subsystems.
- Knowledge of source control.
- Experience with PC/Windows programming.A strong appreciation for mobile games and plays them on his or her free time.
- Experience working with remote teams on a shared project / development pipeline.