* Develop mobile applications, from design through implementation to deployment.
* Work closely with designers in the creation of detailed feature specifications.
* Integrate applications within an eco-system of related products and services.
* Debug, optimize and maintain existing systems.
* Write clean, robust, reusable code and create documentation where required.
* Help create and work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
* BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of professional experience and at least 1 shipped online mobile game.
* Fluent in a Java or a C-based language, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
* Solid experience developing mobile applications for iOS or Android.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Passion for making great games.
* Willing to relocate to Shanghai, China.
Great to have:
* Experience with Web GL.
* Experience with Cocos2D-X, Unity, and mobile platforms (KakaoTalk/Line/WeChat).
* Experience with games middleware, Web GL, OpenGL ES 3.0, or SDK development.
* Experience with localized and cross-platform product development.
* Released a product on the iOS App Store or Android Marketplace.
* Chinese language skills.