With over 300 million registered users and more than 70 games, Bigpoint.com is one of the top international online gaming portals. Employees from over 35 different nations work at the company headquarters in Hamburg (Germany) and at other locations like in Berlin, San Francisco and Paris to develop and publish browser-based games and provide content to large media concerns . Bigpoint cooperates with high-profile companies like NBC, SyFy, mail.ru, Pro7Sat1, M6, Antena 3 and many others to distribute top core games such as the adventure saga Drakensang Online and the space odyssey Battlestar Galactica Online as well as award winning casual games like the farm simulation Farmerama and the city builder Rising Cities. Bigpoint's many international awards are proof of our commitment to excellence and their dedication to providing our customers with the best quality available.
Mobile Game Producer (m/f) – Hamburg
Division: Game Design / Producing Location: Hamburg Reference Number: HH56048
The Producer is responsible for the development of one or more games – from inception to launch as well as the further development of the game after launch throughout the entire product life cycle. As the Producer you will be responsible for delivering a compelling and high-quality monetizing title on time and on budget.
- Manage the (internal or external) development of one or more games from inception to launch
- Plan all tasks and assets within a project and ensure your project’s stated balance of Quality, Time, and Budget
- Help develop and evolve new and existing production methodologies
- Drive communication within the team, as well as with external stakeholders and departments
- Assume responsibility for KPIs of the game: LTV, churn (active, pay), conversion rate, ARPU, and activity
- Lead and support the game team, provide direction, goals, mentoring, training, guidance and feedback to leads and help improve the creative culture of the game team
- Sell the value of your game(s) across Bigpoint and our industry, including interviews and meetings with the press, partner companies, Bigpoint executives, etc.
- A passion for playing and creating games
- Minimum four years’ relevant job experience in the interactive entertainment industry or minimum two years’ experience in managing mobile games
- Strong understanding of free-to-play mobile products, business models and user monetization
- Strong knowledge of current demands/trends of mobile games
- Excellent communication skills and an attention to detail
- Outstanding teamwork and leadership skills to motivate team towards excellent performance as well as to develop team concepts and consensus-building management styles
- Strong English skills
- A challenging and engaging software development environment with multiple proven and exciting games from start to end (e.g. Drakensang Online)
- A professional and international team of specialists in all areas supporting you with extensive industry expertise
- Teamwork, quick decisions and possibilities to grow and supply your own ideas
- Career paths and options to develop further over time
- More than 300 Million Users waiting for your game!
If you feel that your talent and abilities would make a valuable contribution to our future, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply online and make sure to mention your salary expectations and quoting reference number HH56048.
Please be aware, that we will only accept applications via our website. We regret that we won’t be able to consider applications which were send by post.