Changyou is a leading online games developer and publisher with the goal of providing gamers the most competitive, immersive, and all-around fun experience available. We have great games, an expanding and diversified portfolio while we are growing our online game business into more areas.
We have the heart of a startup plus the advantage of solid, strong cash flow. Our parent company, Changyou.com (NASDAQ: CYOU) is a leading developer and operator of online games in China. GameFuse, our online gaming destination in North America, offers free-to-play online games that connects mid- to hard-core gamers in a fun, competitive and immersive experience.
In this exciting year of 2014, we are strongly pursuing the mobile game market. In the months ahead, watch for one of our new games to be featured in the Apple App store! We are working furiously to get better and become the best gaming experience out today.
Currently with around 50 employees in our office located in Silicon Valley, we are growing our team, and building a fun and energizing environment.
If you are someone with a strong passion for gaming, we may have a place for you. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental and vision as well as paid holidays, paid time-off, life insurance, 401K matching, childcare supplemental assistance, free snacks & drinks, weekly free-lunch & happy hour, advancement opportunities, and much more.
We are now seeking Media Manager focusing on Facebook/SEM/Display business for our Santa Clara office.
- Develop and Manage Facebook and/or SEM and/or affiliate program advertising strategies and campaigns to acquire new users and generate positive ROI for our game products;
- Monitor and optimize daily advertising campaigns including user acquisition conversion funnel improvements, and marketing creative A/B testing;
- Track advertising campaigns, provide critical reports to internal and external partners, and drive growth;
- Negotiate direct deals, and form strategic partnerships;
- Manage daily campaign operation and communication with ad networks and other partners.
- Identify, address and resolve advertising operation issues to ensure consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Monitor, review, and optimize channels through an in-depth understanding of key performance drivers for optimization initiatives and by utilizing statistics and data mining techniques and tools;
- Organize meetings and create actionable plans through team collaboration;
- Conduct regular intelligence research to ensure our advertising practice is at the forefront of the rapidly changing environment
- 4 year degree equivalent to BS/BA
- 1~2 year hands-on experience with managing and optimizing Facebook advertising and/or SEM and/or display campaigns
- Hands-On experience with marketing creative optimization and A/B testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with analytical tools or technology; Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Positive, can-do, hardworking attitude necessary in the quickly expanding start-up environment
- Passion for Gaming