SUMMARY OF POSTION
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the development and management of marketing projects both internally and externally. This role is also responsible for assisting in the planning, management and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Marketing team to determine forecasts, trends and needs. Assist marketing team collaboration with matrixed cross-functional teams to ensure products meet corporate business plan goals.
- Build a foundational understanding of consumers through utilizing proprietary research and analyzing secondary research. Must understand and investigate market trends and coherently communicate information to the marketing team.
- Assists with the management, development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Assist with ensuring that messaging is accurate, current, and on strategy to support products on official Nexon America websites and social media channels
- Assists with the organization and execution of all planning for trade shows and consumer events.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 – 4 years work experience
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience with e-mail tools preferred
- Experience with Social Media Channels a plus
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in business required
- Passion for games and entertainment
- Very detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills