We are currently searching for a Marketing Quality Assurance Engineer who has a passion for developing games to their very best. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes pride, ownership and initiative in their work and is looking to join our industry leading Marketing team.
- Daily testing of new and existing Marketing Features
- Test and Verify the setup of marketing campaigns: Emails, In-App Sales and Content Promotion, etc.
- Provide assistance with the setup of marketing campaigns when necessary
- Research and write bugs in both Live and Development game environments and assume ownership of their resolution
- Develop testing scripts for our features that cover typical player use and edge cases
- Collaborate regularly with the Marketing team to improve our products and processes
- Minimum 1 year Social Game and Mobile Game testing knowledge across multiple platforms: Web Browser, Android, iOS, and Amazon Devices
- Experience using debugger programs such as Charles, WireShark or Fiddler
- Prior experience using Jira or other bug tracking software
- Solid communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Acute attention to detail and solid organization skills
- Strong interest in the Business and Marketing of social games
- Possess an enthusiastic, positive attitude; Be a team player with a focus on solutions
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
- Understanding of Programming and Database Concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot HTML code (e.g. Emails & Newsletters)
- Familiarity with using business applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
Playtika Santa Monica is an equal opportunity employer