Santa Monica, California
Android, Browser Based Games, iOS
High School or equivalent
Marketing QA Engineer
We are currently searching for a Marketing Quality Assurance Engineer who has a passion for developing games to their very best. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes pride, ownership and initiative in their work and is looking to join our industry leading Marketing team.
- Daily testing of new and existing Marketing Features
- Test and Verify the setup of marketing campaigns: Emails, In-App Sales and Content Promotion, etc.
- Provide assistance with the setup of marketing campaigns when necessary
- Research and write bugs in both Live and Development game environments and assume ownership of their resolution
- Develop testing scripts for our features that cover typical player use and edge cases
- Collaborate regularly with the Marketing team to improve our products and processes
- Minimum 1 year Social Game and Mobile Game testing knowledge across multiple platforms: Web Browser, Android, iOS, and Amazon Devices
- Experience using debugger programs such as Charles, WireShark or Fiddler
- Prior experience using Jira or other bug tracking software
- Solid communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Acute attention to detail and solid organization skills
- Strong interest in the Business and Marketing of social games
- Possess an enthusiastic, positive attitude; Be a team player with a focus on solutions
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
- Understanding of Programming and Database Concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot HTML code (e.g. Emails & Newsletters)
- Familiarity with using business applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
Playtika Santa Monica is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested