Android, PC / Windows
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
This position serves as the marketing manager for the games of WildTangent Studios. This role is key in the successful launch and sustained financial performance of game titles.
- Go To Market strategies for WildTangent Studios titles.
- Day to day marketing campaign for existing users
- Work day to day with Paid Customer Acquisition and Business Development
- Assist PR with game coverage
- Develop strategies to increase monetization of users
- Analyze and enhance financial performance of studios portfolio of titles
- Evaluate and launch additional revenue possibilities (e.g. Physical Goods).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years experience launching numerous game titles. Mobile a plus
- Comfortable with data analysis.
- Able to effectively acquire users in the mobile market
WildTangent is a worldwide cross-device games company focused on the distribution and monetization of mobile, social and online games. The company has three main divisions: WildTangent Games offers a service that allows consumers to play thousands of premium games free, courtesy of brand advertisers, or they can purchase games. WildTangent Media delivers a patented mobile and digital advertising platform that connects leading brands with highly engaged audiences through premium advertising solutions. WildTangent Studios develops mobile games for iOS, Google Play, Amazon and WildTangent Games, including titles Polar Bowler and Word Science.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested