Artific Games - Jacksonville, FL
Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL (On-site preferred, remote available)
Status: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience, including performance-based bonus program
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing an active community of game developers and players, understanding the community’s needs, communicating the value of Artific Games’s products and services to the community, and soliciting feedback from the community. The Marketing Manager creates, implements, and manages all of Artific Games’s inbound marketing efforts in close consultation with the management team
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across all media.
- Monitor and measure the impact and effectiveness of campaigns in order to track ROI.
- Plan, create, and manage web content including tutorial and demonstration videos, development blogs, and customer forums.
- Plan, create, and manage social media content across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Youtube.
- Manage brand value in social media through customer service, brand advocacy, community outreach, and reputation management.
- Track trends using the latest social media tools and applications such as Google Analytics and Facebook Page Insights.
- Share insights gained in monthly reports with the management team to evolve and improve future strategies.
- Develop and manage customer lists.
- Four year degree in a Marketing related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in game-related marketing, advertising, and/or sales
- 3+ years experience developing social media content
- Clear and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with video editing and production tools
- Experience with the Unity3D game engine preferred