InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will carry out international survey projects within our community, from design and preparation, through realization and execution all the way to their analysis and presentation
- With the help of user tests and group discussions you evaluate our new games or the usability of new features and updates
- You condense meaningful user segments from socio-demographic characteristics, interests and other attributes and identify target group potentials
- You compile market and competitor analyzes; compare game mechanics, designs and monetization models
- You keep track of new developments and trends in the gaming industry, continuously screen market information and document them in a concise manner
- You request and compare offers for external studies and co-ordinate suitable market research projects
- You further develop the methodological spectrum and the data base in Market Research by assessing new tools and service offersYou closely collaborate with the other teams in the Analytics department (Game Analytics, Marketing Analytics and Data Mining) and link the insights gained to a holistic and complete picture of our users’ needs and desires
- You hold a university degree with a focus on methodology (e.g. Communication Studies, Social Sciences, etc.)
- You have gained first professional experience in Analytics or Market Research, preferably in the online business, ideally in the gaming industry
- You have proven that you can successfully apply your methodological expertise to quantitative (surveys, tracking studies) and qualitative (usability tests, in-depth interviews, group discussions) procedures
- You are able to work with commonly-used programs like R or SPSS to summarize and analyze large quantities of data with adequate statistical methods
- You are familiar with creating online surveys and/or User Experience Tools like e.g. Morae
- You have a comprehensive overview of the games market, follow the trends and understand the economic backgrounds. You know the relevant sources to gather information about market developments and are experienced in online research
- Ideally, you are an experienced online / mobile / social gamer yourself
- Project management is one of your strengths; you communicate clearly, confidently and with a sense of style in both German and English
- You are dedicated and able to work independently and with a practical approach. You like the challenge of doing ground-breaking work and to open up new areas single-handedly, but you can also integrate well into a team
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Baristabar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relax room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Market Research Analyst (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and degrees), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.