Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Brand Marketing for the Marketing department. The Manager, Brand Marketing is responsible for overseeing and bringing to market a diverse portfolio of console, PC and mobile games for the Core Games group at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The position develops, creates and oversees implementation of strategies for both brand plans and product marketing campaigns on assigned projects. Manages a staff 2 people. The position is responsible for developing and cultivating various high-level cross-company & external partnerships.
- Develop worldwide strategic marketing plans and efforts both pre and post launch, which includes developing brand plans and product launches, preparing presentations and presenting to stakeholders and executive management. Develop and oversee P&L for assigned products to ensure campaigns are optimized and on budget. Conduct periodic business analysis and monitor market trends to stay current with new and changing market conditions to identify new business opportunities for product slate.
- Manage a team of 2 direct reports working on all assigned projects; ensure strong collaboration with functional teams: Sales, Publicity, PD, Trade Marketing, Digital Distribution, International and Finance.
- Co-develop international initiatives and programs by partnering with international marketing teams to ensure a consistent strategy in each relevant territory and to maximize product visibility/campaign success.
- Drive cross-divisional synergies. Champion products across DCE, home video, digital distribution, consumer products, television and theatrical divisions and secure buy-in on key business initiatives.
- Work with the Director and VP, Brand Marketing for product development planning, collaboration and guidance. Work with studio product development teams to greenlight new console, PC, online, handheld and mobile games; engage consumer insights team to ensure products are a good fit to the target markets.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with licensors, partners, 1st parties and external agencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university.
- MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years marketing experience in consumer packaged goods—experience in video games is preferred.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience overseeing direct reports.
- Highly analytical with deep experience managing and owning P&Ls with a proven track record of delivering simultaneously high quality and successful campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in developing and executing effective marketing plans.
- Ability to compellingly present to internal and external executive teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple high priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with financial models with the ability to interpret and analyze financial and sales information.
- Excellent problem solving skills, takes calculated risks to optimize and innovate.
- Experience with licensed properties preferred but not required.
- Experience/passion for social marketing preferred but not required.
- Must be passionate about video games—only entertainment junkies need apply.