Localisation QA Technician – 2K China
Test pre-release software on multiple platforms and check all related printed materials. To ensure quality of written and spoken word in Japanese/Korean and to ensure conformity with format holder requirements.
- To test pre-release software.
- To ensure in-game language quality meets internal quality standards.
- To verify all printed materials related to software in test.
- To provide translations for in-game text and printed materials as and when required.
- To carry out testing or evaluation on software as and when required.
- Create and action localisation testing documentation.
- Localisation database administration.
BUILDING AND DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS:
- To QA Localisation team members.
- To QA Localisation supervisor.
- To Localisation project managers.
- With all levels of the QA Department.
- First language speaker.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken in own language.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
- High level of PC literacy including knowledge of MS Office.
- Degree level education.
- Previous testing experience.
- Previous translation experience.
- Previous games industry experience.
- Language or translation related degree.
- Games player (Interest in games).
- Database administration.
COMPANY SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
- Internal and external databases.
- QA tools and software applications.
- Localisation and QA localisation process.
To Apply- SEND RESUME to - Tingting.email@example.com