PC / Windows, Playstation 4, Xbox One
Localisation QA Technician - 2K China
Localisation QA Technician – 2K China
Test pre-release software on multiple platforms and check all related printed materials. To ensure quality of written and spoken word in Japanese/Korean and to ensure conformity with format holder requirements.
- To test pre-release software.
- To ensure in-game language quality meets internal quality standards.
- To verify all printed materials related to software in test.
- To provide translations for in-game text and printed materials as and when required.
- To carry out testing or evaluation on software as and when required.
- Create and action localisation testing documentation.
- Localisation database administration.
BUILDING AND DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS:
- To QA Localisation team members.
- To QA Localisation supervisor.
- To Localisation project managers.
- With all levels of the QA Department.
- First language speaker.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken in own language.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
- High level of PC literacy including knowledge of MS Office.
- Degree level education.
- Previous testing experience.
- Previous translation experience.
- Previous games industry experience.
- Language or translation related degree.
- Games player (Interest in games).
- Database administration.
COMPANY SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
- Internal and external databases.
- QA tools and software applications.
- Localisation and QA localisation process.
To Apply- SEND RESUME to - Tingting.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested