Foster City, California
Playstation 4, Xbox One
High School or equivalent
Level Designer, Temporary - Sledgehammer Games
Sledgehammer Games, developers of Call of Duty MW3, is hiring!
Sledgehammer Games is looking for talented Level Designers to create cutting edge level designs for our Call of Duty title. We're looking for top talent with strong experience in level design for AAA titles. If you're interested in jumping in and working on a new project with some of the most talented developers in the industry, apply today!
• Design and own systems/mechanics from concept to completion.
• Create and iterate on the second to second experiences.
• Implement gameplay using proprietary level editor and scripting language.
• Research the game's subject matter.
• Collaborate with the Design, Art, and Engineering teams to create and refine gameplay mechanics.
• Prioritize well and meet deadlines, communicate progress with the Lead Level Designer well and frequently.
• Serious passion for Shooters, Console or PC.
• Demonstrable experience creating game systems/mechanics
• Strong creative and technical design skills. Ability to conceptualize and communicate an engaging gameplay experience and the technical ability to carry out your vision.
• Programming/scripting experience in C/C++, LUA, or other languages.
• 2-3 years professional design experience.
• Self-motivated with the highest level of attention to detail.
• Works well in a team environment. Strong communication skills. Takes and understands direction well, meets deadlines and handles multiple tasks.
• Experience in Radiant, UnrealEd, Hammer, or other first person shooter level editors.
• Experience with 3d art packages such as Maya, 3ds Max, or Softimage|XSI.
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Modern Warfare 3, at http://www.linkedin.com/company/sledgehammer-games/careers .
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested