• Level/Area design experience on at least one shipped AAA title.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• The ability to evaluate and understand the mechanics of a game and create 3D layouts that complement and enhance the experience.
• Proficiency with a modern game editor such as Unreal 3, CryEngine3, Source or equivalent.
• Love of computer and console role-playing/action games and MMOs.
• Able to adhere to tight schedules and possess the ability to assist others in meeting deadlines.
• Skilled with Microsoft Office, level layout programs (SketchUp, Visio, etc.), bug tracking software, and source control software.
• Experience working closely/hands-on with other developers in a collaborative environment.
• Exceptional creativity.
• Excellent communication skills including communicating and receiving feedback from others.
• Previous experience as a content designer on an MMO or RPG.
• Collaborate with internal and external development resources to design, implement and iterate instanced group and solo content in an MMO.
• Work with an existing suite of development tools and game assets to create exciting and engaging levels and gameplay.
• Design game content – level layout, NPC placement, itemization, puzzles, scripts, et al.
• Contribute to all aspects of game design.
All resumes must be accompanied with website portfolio or samples of work.
Simply apply via e-mail: email@example.com
Please put the job you are applying to in the subject line please.
Please no phone calls or drop ins. We only accept emailed applications.