Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore has an exciting opportunity for a Lead UI Engineer to join our engineering team. This individual should be passionate about user interface, ease of use, and games. You will be focused on the following areas:
- Motivate, mentor, and manage a team of UI Engineers to ensure systems are delivered on time and in budget.
- Collaborate and communicate with all disciplines in the creation and implementation of the game UI.
- Work closely with UX/Usability teams to ensure the best possible end-user experience.
- Contribute to the design of UI tools and processes.
- Write, test and debug User Interface code for our games.
- Liaise with designers, producers, and artists to implement new UI features.
- High degree of proficiency writing rich client code with C++ and ActionScript 3.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Engineering.
- Proven experience architecting and developing rich client applications.
- Excellent knowledge of UI architectural patterns.
- Previous experience developing console games.
- Experience with Scaleform and Flash Professional.
- Ability to write clear, clean, readable, portable, reliable, and manageable code.
- Significant experience writing automated unit and functional tests.
- Prior localization experience.
- Knowledge of STL.
- Solid vector math background.