Neversoft Entertainment, located in Woodland Hills, CA is currently seeking an experienced Lead Tools Programmer, whose primary focus will be leading a team to extend an existing Windows-based content creation toolset and build system for the needs of our new FPS project.
Responsibilities will include:
· Contributing to the technical direction of the team
· Evaluating and mentoring engineers on the team
· Working with internal and external teams to gather requirements for long-term feature improvements
· Balancing time between managing and contributing through programming
· 6+ years of games or VFX industry experience (published titles a major consideration)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
· Must be self-driven, and a team player with a solid work ethic
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to understand the needs of the end user.
· Excellent C/C++ skills with ability to write efficient, robust code
· Comfortable working within an established code framework
· Experience developing First Person Shooters
· A passion for games
· 2+ years of experience in a senior or lead role
· Experience with any digital content creation tools (MAX, Maya, Unity, gkRadiant, etc.)
· Proven record of designing tools for non-technical customers
· Solid understanding of good user interface design principles
· Solid knowledge of 3D Math
· Experience with MFC, C#/.NET
· Experience using Perl, Python, or other scripting language
How to Apply:
· Apply online at http://www.neversoft.com/careers.html (select “Lead Tools Programmer”)
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer..