Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the studio that created the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. In 2007, the studio released Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, a revolutionary title that set the bar for the modern first-person shooter. Our latest releases, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts broke records with the fastest revenue generating launches of any entertainment product.
Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles. A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed yet diligent workplace environment. Looking towards the future, Infinity Ward strives to continue creating, improving, and advancing the possibilities of the first-person shooter genre. Join us.
Lead Tools Programmer-Infinity Ward
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a Lead Tools Programmer in the Woodland Hills, CA area.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience in a similar role. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, organized and has a flexible approach to work.
Responsibilities will include:
· Contributing to the technical direction of the team
· Evaluating and mentoring engineers on the team
· Working with internal and external teams to gather requirements for long-term feature improvements
· Balancing time between managing and contributing through programming
· 6+ years of games or VFX industry experience (published titles a major consideration)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
· Must be self-driven, and a team player with a solid work ethic
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to understand the needs of the end user.
· Excellent C/C++ skills with ability to write efficient, robust code
· Comfortable working within an established code framework
· Experience developing First Person Shooters
· A passion for games
· 2+ years of experience in a senior or lead role
· Experience with any digital content creation tools (MAX, Maya, Unity, gkRadiant, etc.)
· Proven record of designing tools for non-technical customers
· Solid understanding of good user interface design principles
· Solid knowledge of 3D Math
· Experience with MFC, C#/.NET
· Experience using Perl, Python, or other scripting language
How to Apply:
· Apply online at http://www.infinityward.com (select “Lead Tools Programmer”)
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer..