Nuclear Division is a mobile games start up founded by industry veterans located in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, CA. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be on the ground level of a new company and create the next wave of fun and dynamic mobile games.
The Lead Mobile Backend Systems Engineer will oversee the vision, architectural design, future roadmaps and the implementation of our enterprise network services in support of a suite of mobile and online games. Individual working with their systems team and game studio leads will define the use of applications, coding standards, technologies, cloud/hosting services and data center management.
- Defines the vision and implementation for the entire network infrastructure consistent with companies current and future business and development needs.
- Establishes a robust set of application interfaces to support a library of unique game requirements.
- Defines technology roadmap.
- Identifies buy/partner vs build strategies when considering solutions.
- Oversees staffing, scheduling, and resource allocation of the Network Systems Team.
- Establishes best practices, coding and quality standards.
- 10+ years experienced in system architecture, scalable network environments, topology and cloud/hosting in support of mobile gaming applications.
- Past experience leading the design and execution of a large scale, high availability system solution supporting mobile and online games.
- Well versed in current and future mobile communication protocols, network cloud services/technologies and their limitations.
- Able to lead original application development as well as integration of 3rd party platforms and APIs.
- Fluent in contemporary server programming environments.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.