- Work closely with producers, artists, and designers in a collaborative, small team environment.
- Mentor and manage engineers and ensure high technical quality.
- Provide technical leadership for the engineering team.
- Able to prioritize and assign tasks accordingly to the engineering team.
- Profile and optimize code and systems to remove bottlenecks.
- Excel as a team member and strive to maximize team and departmental performance.
- Provide a complete and accurate task list and schedule for responsible work.
- Co-develop tools with artists, animators, designers.
- 5+ years of professional game development experience.
- 3+ years of game development experience with Unreal engine.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing required.
- Excellent team and communication skills required.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games.
- Experience in Rendering, Gameplay and UI a plus.
International applicants welcome. A relocation package will be provided to the right candidate.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org