Sulon Technologies Inc. – Markham, ON
Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
Sulon is actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Lead Programmer to join our game development team!
The position will support Sulon in its plan for ambitious growth and increasing productivity within the company. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit and looking to expand their experience and knowledge!
Key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Create unique Virtual Reality(VR) and Augmented Reality(AR) gameplay experiences.
- Collaborate with the Technical Director and Lead SDK Programmer to define technical capabilities of proprietary hardware.
- Communicate effectively with programmers, designers, and artists to deliver high quality content.
- Lead a team of engineers working on multiple projects.
- Initiative and a strong desire to work for a fast paced dynamic organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical/scientific discipline
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, C#, OOP principles, design patterns, and computational complexity.
- Released at least two(2) cross-platform games in a leadership position (Android, iOS,PS3/4, Xbox 360/One, Wii/U, PS Vita, NDS, Windows, Linux, Mac)
- In-depth experience with a 3D graphics API (DirectX, OpenGL or OpenGL ES)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed, analytical problem solver, team leader and works well in a team environment.
- Console game development experience an asset.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.