Company Profile: ASTRO Gaming is a Skullcandy subsidiary based out of San Francisco, California. ASTRO Gaming is a distinct brand within an expanding global video gaming accessory and equipment market. We are the acknowledged leader in providing a premium experience, cutting edge design with professional grade video gaming accessories.
ASTRO Gaming is seeking a Lead Graphic Designer with a strong design point of view infused with a balance of lifestyle, technology understanding and brand lust. We are looking for someone who can be a part of a growing team and evolve / push a brand to the next level. The right candidate should be detail-oriented, and be able to take charge of design development and taking the creative lead on projects.
- Lead design teams to get strong, well-rounded deliverables well within deadlines.
- Lead, collaborate, set the vision for, and execute ASTRO’s creative concepts and execute across a global distribution model.
- Acknowledge the needs of the team and understand the overall program goals with an objective overview.
- Constantly push the envelope in creativity, innovation, and technology with the ASTRO brand in mind.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment and direct / mentor other designers as needed.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite specifically:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe AfterEffects (not required, but a plus)
- Adobe Premiere (not required, but a plus)
- High personal motivation, self-management, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have a can do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Using a diverse skill set to work in a cross-disciplinary environment.
- Strong understanding of current trends in video gaming, design, fashion, entertainment, and consumer technologies.
- Creative, solutions-oriented and a self-starter is a major plus.
- Illustration and motion graphics skills is a plus.
- Interest in video games is a major plus.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K Matching
- Health Benefits
- Product Discounts
- Discount Ski Pass/ Discount Gym Membership
- Flex Time Scheduling