LEAD GAMEPLAY ENGINEER
Psychic Bunny is seeking a senior software engineer for multiple upcoming interactive projects ranging from commercial entertainment to impact games for web and mobile devices.
* 5+ years experience
* High commercial-quality standards
* Self-starter with good time management
* Small team leadership directing junior engineers
* Professional ability to interface with backend and networking specialists.
* Flexibility and agility to work under tight schedules and roll with necessary change of plans.
Pay commensurate with experience. Skills with rapid prototyping are a serious plus. When it comes to gameplay, you get it roughed out quickly but can take the time to refine the experience and controls so that it really sings.
* Intermediate-advanced familiarity with the Unity game engine, and deployment to iOS and Android compatibility
* Experience using version control and provisioning for test devices
* Comfortable working in sprints
Please reply with resume/portfolio (playable samples preferred but not required) to jobs (at) psychicbunny.com and copy laura (at) psychicbunny.com or apply through Gamasutra.
Psychic Bunny is a multidisciplinary creative company located in Los Angeles, CA. Our work spans film, television, games, animation, and interactive experiences distributed to mobile devices, Las Vegas casinos, PlayStation 3 consoles, classrooms, soldiers, and on the screens of countless film festivals including SXSW, Dances with Films, and Shriekfest.