You will join the team during the prototyping phase, focusing on creating and evaluating game ideas. As soon as the game idea is set, your focus will be to own a vision of the game and implement continuous improvements based on peer and user feedback. You will take care of the core game loop, systems design, features and more.
In short, your responsibilities include:
- Create and evaluate original yet marketable concepts for free-to-play game ideas.
- Focus on understanding the market and your target group.
- Design the core game loop and the game’s system.
- Define the minimum requirements for prototypes and iterate them.
- Keep the vision for a game that will be engaging, viral and highly monetizable.
- Own key decisions about the broader game concept, mechanics, and features.
- Go from ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation.
- Make decisions regarding gameplay balancing and pacing.
- Report to the head of studio.
Who we are looking for
- You have experience in developing games, from concept design to shipping the game, ideally in the free-to-play space.
- You have experience in designing core game loops, systems, features and content.
- You are a fountain of game concepts which are viable in today’s marketplace for mobile games.
- You are familiar with prototyping and can create game ideas based on the market needs.
- You are a team-player who can act as a catalyst, bringing the team forward on the continuous improvement of the game.
- You think from a user’s point of view and have a creative mindset.
- You can bring a feature from concept to implementation and keep it magically simple for the user.
- You can communicate clearly and get straight to the point.