THE COMPANY :
Founded in 1997, QUANTIC DREAM currently boosts close to 200 employees. As an independent studio focusing on creating innovative titles, it has gained over the years international recognition for its contribution to interactive narration and its fresh thinking on emotion in games. Over the last sixteen years we have developed proprietary technologies, including some very advanced tools and a unique approach to the production pipeline.
We collaborated in the past with major publishers and are behind the multiple award winning and commercially successful games HEAVY RAIN (2010, SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT), FAHRENHEIT- INDIGO PROPHECY (2005, ATARI) and OMIKRON-THE NOMAD SOUL (1999, EIDOS).
We are currently developing BEYOND: Two Souls for Playstation 3 starring Academy Award nominees ELLEN PAGE and WILLEM DAFOE as well as an unannounced PS4 title in collaboration with Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios.
Join our international team based in Paris (France) now and bring your talent to create ambitious next generation interactive entertainment experiences unlike any others…Being part of our team means sharing in our excitement about inventing, designing and developing some of the industry's most innovative products. Our future depends on bright, highly motivated and talented people who share a passion for creating the best in tomorrow’s digital entertainment.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are looking for a Lead Game Design for our future and next ambitious AAA game’s project.
As Lead Game Design, you will vehicle your leadership and will bring support and organization for all aspects of Game Design department.
You will work closely with the Project Manager in the planning and monitoring of the various stages of project development.
You will be directly responsible for the management of the game design team to ensure a high level of quality.
Your responsibilities will revolve around the following tasks:
· Ensure the design of Game Design in collaboration with the Creative Director and writers ;
· Ensure the final quality of GamePlay for the developed project and its implementation in the game;
· Ensure compliance with the various deadlines and other key dates in the development of projects.
· Establish and coordinate schedules for the Game Designers’ team.
Accomplished manager with strong communication skills, you know lead a team to anticipate problems and propose practical solutions to overcome them.
Experienced, you are curious and want to learn in a stimulating environment ; you are open minded and heart have to adapt your knowledge to the specificity of this project, of our production pipeline and our teams.
True leader, invested, you'll be enthusiastic and thorough to support and optimize the best efforts of a team of high level on an ambitious project, in close collaboration with the Artistic Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
· You have at least 10 years of experience in a similar position and have a proven track record of 2 AAA games as Lead Game Design.
· You feed a strong interest in narrative and emotion.
· Real manager and team leader.
· You demonstrate excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
· To communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Fluent English written and spoken.
Permanent position based in Paris (FRANCE).
CONTACT / HOW TO APPLY : firstname.lastname@example.org