We’re looking for a talented, dedicated Lead Core Tech Engineer to join our development team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a team of engineers working on the low-level systems that keep our games running.
- Motivate, mentor, and manage a team of Core Tech Engineers to ensure systems are delivered on time and in budget.
- Code, debug and manage critical engine systems.
- Optimize code for memory and performance.
- Evaluate and integrate new middleware releases.
- Provide documentation support for milestones and technical documents.
- Assist team leads with engineering task specifications and scheduling.
- Five plus years of experience developing and shipping PC or console titles.
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL.
- Ability to write robust, maintainable code.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience with Python and Lua is a plus.