InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will build and support the community of an online game
- Organize and monitor the start of new worlds and versions
- Recruit, train and support Community Managers
- Management of the community of an online game
- You will directly report to the Product Manager
- Close collaboration with Game Development, System Administration and Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in community management or equivalent experience
- Excellent English language skills (expression, grammar, spelling)
- You are native in English (or have lived in an English speaking country for several years) and have a good command of another foreign language
- Initial experience in leading multilingual teams
- A passion for gaming and gaming communities, plus a good knowledge of the gaming industry
- You are customer oriented, able to relate to people and willing to compromise
- Results-oriented and able to work independently
- Flexibility and high degree of motivation and commitment
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Baristabar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relax room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Create your career!
Do you enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Lead Community Manager (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and your certificates and references), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.