Android, Browser Based Games, iOS
Lead Community Manager for the West (m/f)
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 130 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will build and support the community of an online game
- Design the development strategy for the community
- Recruit, train and support a team of Community Managers
- Organize the communication between the company and the community
- Plan and monitor the start of new worlds (game servers)
- Management of the community of an online game
- You will directly report to the Product Management
- Analyze relevant KPI´s as well as the performances of your team
- Close collaboration with Game Development, System Administration and Marketing
- Organize the localization of the game
- 2+ years of experience in community management or equivalent experience
- Excellent English language skills (expression, grammar, spelling)
- Initial experience in leading multilingual teams
- A passion for gaming and gaming communities, plus a good knowledge of the gaming industry
- You are customer oriented, able to relate to people and willing to compromise
- Results-oriented and able to work independently
- Flexibility and high degree of motivation and commitment
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
Do you enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Lead Community Manager for the West (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and your certificates and references), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested