Playa Vista, California
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
High School Not Completed
The Lead Artist will work closely with our concept artist to translate his paintings into beautiful and well-optimized surreal worlds within the game engine. He or she will spearhead our art pipeline and be in charge of planning & scheduling for the art department. This is a skill-heavy job and solid practical abilities are a must, but we're also looking for someone with aesthetic flair who will enjoy getting involved in the creative direction of the game.
- Expert 3D modeling, texturing, and lighting skills. Animation skills are a plus.
- Experience working with game engine tools and pipelines. Knowledge of Unreal Engine a big plus.
- Working knowledge of techniques for achieving high fidelity assets within a limited performance budget.
- Have shipped at least one (non-student) game in a Senior Artist or Lead Artist role.
- Able to work quickly and get the most out of a small team.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested