Santa Monica, California
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
High School Not Completed
The Lead Artist will work closely with our concept artist to translate his paintings into beautiful and well-optimized surreal worlds within the game engine. He or she will spearhead our art pipeline and be in charge of planning & scheduling for the art department. This is a skill-heavy job and solid practical abilities are a must, but we're also looking for someone with aesthetic flair who will enjoy getting involved in the creative direction of the game.
- Expert 3D modeling, texturing, and lighting skills. Animation skills are a plus.
- Experience working with game engine tools and pipelines. Knowledge of Unreal Engine a big plus.
- Working knowledge of techniques for achieving high fidelity assets within a limited performance budget.
- Expect to build lots of in-game assets. Starting with quick visual prototypes early on as we iteratively figure out the direction, and more detailed asset as the project progresses.
- Have shipped at least one (non-student) game in a Senior Artist or Lead Artist role.
- Able to work quickly and get the most out of a small team.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please submit applications to email@example.com
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested