Golden Ruby Games, a small, independent company, located in the heart of New York City, is seeking a Lead Artist/Designer to join the team.
Ideally, you would have experience working with a programmer and have the ability to lead the artistic vision of the company.
We prefer that you be in or near the New York City area and able to work 5 days a week on site.
Skills and Abilities should include:
- Skill in all areas of visual design. This includes and is not limited to:
- Concept Art
- Character Design
- User Interface/Menu Design
- Ability to create original and unique visual concepts and associated assets
- Able to apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the assets of the entire project
- Versatility in style; able to adapt to various styles (realistic, cartoon, pixel, etc.)
- Communicate in a technical manner with the Lead Programmer.
- Familiarity with basic programming is a plus, but not required.
- Candidates should have some general game design experience, able to help the team in the complete creation of it's titles.
Please send your resumes and links to portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.