The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School at Universal Studios in sunny Orlando, Florida (The DAVE School) is looking for a Video Game Asset Production Instructor. We started our gaming program almost a year ago and it has been a huge success. We are now looking to grow our team by pulling someone from the gaming industry to keep with our fourteen year tradition of only hiring instructors with industry experience.
The Instructor is charged with the training and preparation of students to work in the video game industry. As this industry is very competitive and requires a highly skilled work force, the Instructor must maintain high standards of performance within the class.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in the video game industry and shipped at least two titles.
- Proficient with at least one of these game engines. (Unreal 4, UDK, Unity, Cryengine)
- Understands how to create and implement art assets into a real time game engine.
- Demonstrate general experience in Particle FX, Modeling and Basic Scripting (Kismet, Unreal 4 Blueprints, C++, Unity Script, etc.)
- Demonstrate general experience with video game animation. (General understanding of animation trees and blending systems)
- Demonstrate general experience in using any of these industry leading software packages – (Zbrush, 3dsMAX, Maya, Modo, Substance, 3d Coat, etc.)
- Proven effectiveness at group/team leadership
- Proven ability to motivate and organize groups
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in developing written communications and the development and delivery of oral presentations
- Ability to research and apply new learning and delivery methods
- Ability to support, guide and generally work with Students
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a close team environment with others
The DAVE School is an amazing place to work and we are very excited about the future of our new video game production program. Come be part of it! [url]http://www.daveschool.com[/url]
To apply, send resume, cover letter with salary requirements and demo- reel links to:email@example.com with the subject of INSTRUCTOR - GAME ASSET PRODUCTION.