Hansoft Coach – New Strategic Accounts
HANSOFT GROWTH, SAN FRANCISCO, USA
As a Hansoft coach working with growth & new strategic accounts you will be the voice of our production management insights & best practices as well as the Hansoft tool. You will work together with a small team to identify, qualify, engage and close new business opportunities developed through both outbound and inbound inquiries as well as collaborating with our global teams based in Sweden and Japan.
Tasks include, amongst others:
- Working with your growth team in opportunity qualification, scoping engagements, proposal generation and closing deals to reach agreed on sales-targets.
- Meet with potential new clients and consult on Hansoft usage, project management and quality assurance insights & best practices to support the sales-process.
- On request collaborate with the insights & messaging team to produce new insights & best practices as well as produce and curate content around these
- On request be a part of developing requirements and designs for future Hansoft product releases with the Hansoft product owner.
- The position is based out of our San Francisco office. You will start with a training period at our Swedish head-office to gain the necessary product and market knowledge for the position.
- The job requires extensive traveling in Japan & Asia as well as to Sweden and within North America on a regular basis.
- You have experience as a producer, development director consultant, line manager, agile coach or similar in large scale teams within game development or the software industry.
- You have a passion for advanced project management practices and is experienced with lean & agile methods such as scrum, XP or kanban.
- You are a creative go getter with excellent customer-relationship and strong presentation skills.
- You possess strong cultural awareness and ability to work in a global environment with colleagues and customers.
- In addition to strong domain knowledge, a technical background is a bonus either with a software or management consulting company, preferably in a pre-sales or sales-focused role.
- You are focused, disciplined and have the ability to work and prioritize without specific instruction. Independent decision-making is a fundamental part of the job and occurs regularly in high-pressure situations.
- You possess a team-based mentality. Since you will be operating in a team oriented corporate environment, the ability to forge and grow relationships and collaborate is critical.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Additional languages would be a plus but are not required. English is our corporate language.