InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will constantly monitor the performance of our games by analyzing player behavior and evaluating product updates, events, game design changes, new game mechanics etc.
- Define, maintain and enhance regular reports which depict the course of our games in a clear and understandable manner
- Counsel product owners by identifying risks, potentials and trends in product development; derive appropriate recommendations for action
- Act as an interface between the Analytics department and the game teams; actively define analysis needs, coordinate evaluation requests, package and communicate relevant results
- Create forecast models and business cases for risk assessment and budget planning
- Assessment of various payment methods, pricing configurations and market-specific developments and activities
- Translate complex parameters into comprehensible presentations and lectures; generate visually compelling abstracts of large quantities of data
- Close collaboration with the other teams in the Analytics division (Data Mining, Marketing Analysis and Market Research)
- You have a university degree that fits the sought-after position, e.g. with a focus on mathematics, empirical research or statistics
- You have already gained some professional experience or worked on projects in Analytics, Market Research or Marketing; preferably in the online business, ideally in the gaming industry
- You are passionate about games and follow the development, trends and challenges of the industry. In particular, you are well-acquainted with game concepts and business models in the online gaming sector
- Stakeholder- and project management are your strengths; you confidently and eloquently communicate in both German and English
- You are comfortable with handling large quantities of data, their restructuring and condensation and are capable of preparing and presenting your results in Excel, Power Point and the like in an appealing fashion
- Knowledge of common statistical analysis and evaluation methods and their application in R or SPSS as well as experience with common query languages (SQL) would be a bonus
- You are dedicated and work independently and with a practical approach. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are a convincing team player
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Supporting and contributing to the company retirement arrangement
- Further training on a regular basis, and a flat rate for reference books
- Supporting your move to Hamburg (e.g. through temporarily staying at our company apartment, and allround support if moving here from abroad)
- Subsidy to your parking spot or your ticket for local public transportation
- Preventive health care
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Games Analyst (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and degrees), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form
, or send it to email@example.com (attachments are limited to 2 MB). Please let us know how you found InnoGames.