Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Design and implement solutions for gameplay mechanics, AI, player controls, skills, animation, physics, competition mechanisms, including server side, client side and synchronization mechanism.
· Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of artists and engineers in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
· Write polished, optimized, and documented code with an eye towards re-usability for multiple games.
· Identify risks for tech/development and proactively propose solutions.
· Supervision and training of junior or mid-level programmers as required.
· Firsthand experience of developing AAA 3D Multiplayer FPS/TPS game is highly desirable.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related discipline.
· 4+ years of game development experience as a gameplay programmer.
· Extensive experience working with Unity3D.
· Extensive experience with C# and C++ programming language.
· Extensive experience with Linux and mobile device.
· Strong familiarity with OOD principles.
· Solid understanding of algorithms, physics and math.
· Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Strong understanding of 3D modeling, texturing and animation.
· Passionate about making and playing games.
· Passionate about immersive experiences.
· Multiplayer Online Game design experience.
· Deep experience with one or more of the following – Cartoon Rendering, Animation, Physics, Networking, AI Systems.
· Willing to be a generalist when necessary, tackling general, editor, engine, builds or misc. tool tasks.
· Agile development experience.