SUMMARY: Develop, write, implement, and debug code for new and upgraded software products.
- Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of artists, designers, and programmers to design, prototype, and implement new gameplay features.
- Provide the Lead Programmer with feedback regarding the time allotted to assigned tasks and implementation concerns.
- Generate system documentation and test cases for assigned systems.
- Collaborate with the QA staff to identify and fix bugs in a timely manner.
- Work with proprietary existing software technology and build new technology in order to fulfill the project’s technical requirements.
- Adhere to the project’s coding standards.
- Research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry.
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2+ years of programming experience in a creative environment.
- Experience developing for games; preferably: action, FPS or 3PS titles
- Excellent communication skills with an interest in collaborating with other non-technical disciplines.
- Expertise in C/C++
- Strong 3D math skills.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines.
- Experience developing for game consoles.
- One or more shipped PC or console game titles.
- Experience working on core gameplay systems and/or AI
- Experience working on multi-platform software projects.
To Apply - https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GAMES2K&cws=1&rid=748