Neversoft Entertainment is looking for a Mid-to-Senior level Gameplay Programmer. This programmer will work with design to push our gameplay into the next generation, enhancing existing systems and adding new gameplay elements to our AAA title.
- 4+ years games experience.
- 1+ shipped titles working as a gameplay programmer.
- Fluency in 3D vector and matrix math.
- Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
Qualifications include experience with:
- AAA play-control logic.
- Modern animation techniques and blend trees.
- Real-world AI methods.
- Rigid body kinematics.
- Networked game code.
- Game physics engine.
- Working within an established code base.
How to Apply:
- Apply online at http://www.neversoft.com/careers.html (select “Gameplay Programmer”)
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.