Woodland Hills, California
Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One
High School or equivalent
Gameplay Programmer - Neversoft
Neversoft Entertainment is looking for a Mid-to-Senior level Gameplay Programmer. This programmer will work with design to push our gameplay into the next generation, enhancing existing systems and adding new gameplay elements to our AAA title.
- 4+ years games experience.
- 1+ shipped titles working as a gameplay programmer.
- Fluency in 3D vector and matrix math.
- Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
Qualifications include experience with:
- AAA play-control logic.
- Modern animation techniques and blend trees.
- Real-world AI methods.
- Rigid body kinematics.
- Networked game code.
- Game physics engine.
- Working within an established code base.
How to Apply:
- Apply online at http://www.neversoft.com/careers.html (select “Gameplay Programmer”)
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested