Scopely is currently looking for a game fanatic. Someone who can name every console since the Magnavox Odyssey. But the world has changed and now you've become a mobile gamer. Your 64 gig iPhone is already running out of space because of all the games you've downloaded and you are always harassing your friends to try out the latest game you just demolished.
What will you do?
- Lead teams tasked with shipping production-grade mobile games used by millions of people
- Build out gameplay features
- Prototype internal IP
- Interview engineering candidates, mentor budding developers, set technical direction for gameplay teams
What do you need?
- Most nights you don't sleep, because you're either playing games or building new, engaging content
- Deep background in C++ engineering
- A strong grasp of classical mechanics (Newtonian mechanics)
- You're a pro. You have a portfolio of games and prototypes that you can show off
- 2+ years leading engineering teams
What makes you a rockstar?
- Unity engine experience in a cross platform environment
- Extensive shader experience
- Worked with NGUI and 2dtoolkitG