We’re looking for a talented, dedicated Gameplay Engineer to join our development team. The successful applicant will be responsible for implementing client and server code to implement new features and game mechanics in a constantly-updating live environment.
- Coding, debugging and management of critical game systems.
- Provide documentation support for milestones and technical documents.
- Assist team leads with engineering task specifications and scheduling.
- Three plus years of experience developing and shipping PC or console titles.
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL.
- Ability to write robust, maintainable code.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D math.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience with Python and Lua is a plus.