As our Gameplay and Tools Programmer you'll collaborate with our designers and Tech Director to build lots of weird, blue sky prototypes. It will be your job to abstract out and implement reusable gameplay systems and tools from these prototypes and maintain them throughout production. Since we're a small team you'll also be asked to lend a hand in other parts of the codebase, particularly on the audio and the asset pipeline side.
* Build quick gameplay prototypes with ambiguous requirements
* Collaborate with designers to generate detailed feature specifications
* Implement robust and extensible runtime solutions in C++
* Create level editor and asset pipeline tools
* Must be able to legally work in the US.
Experience with any of these would be helpful:
* Player control, camera, and AI/Navmesh systems
* Audio programming (Wwise)
* Designer tools/pipeline programming
* Maya/FBX APIs
* Python, C#
* Shipping any console SKUs
To apply please email us at email@example.com