, Browser Based Games, ,
Get in on the ground floor at a gaming startup that will change the world. Strange Loop Games is an established indie studio looking to hire talented and passionate programmers as our first employees. Our games focus on using technology to create new forms of gameplay (not just better graphics) and we're looking to hire design-minded engineers who are passionate about games. Join a small team where your creative contribution will make a huge difference.
- Game Programmer, junior to mid-level. Create unique and innovative games for mobile, web, tablet, PC, and console platforms in a variety of languages.
- Stock option program, allowing employees to share in the value we build together as a company.
- Work in the heart of Capitol Hill, Seattle, near numerous shops and restaurants.
- Computer science degree or equivalent in work experience
- A demonstrable passion for making games (hobby projects, game jams, etc)
- Experience with client/server architectures and platforms
- Experience with ActionScript and PHP
- Experience with mobile and web development
- Unity and C# experience a plus
Send resumes and online portfolios to: