Vergeous is a new, independant game studio that is working closely with industry pioneer, Scott Miller on an exciting new game project: Novus.
Vergeous is looking for a Game Programmer that is bright, articulate, and passionate about creating games. We are working on an exciting new project and are looking for several coders to fill out our small team.
We seek someone with previous game industry experience, but will consider new graduates in programming for exceptional candidates. We want someone who is excited about the opportunity to work on a great game, and can effectively turn that excitement into great game code.
Required Skills :
* Writes clean, object oriented code that is self commenting.
* Experience with C# or C++.
* Past experience with one of the following : graphics, networking, gameplay, AI, UI.
* Self starter with good time management and communication skills.
* Dependable internet for online collaboration and meetings.
* Fluent in english and can work in US / EU timezones.
Helpful Skills :
* Unity Experience
* Experience on published games.
* Multiplayer development including the networking of multiplayer gameplay.
* Advanced UI development.
* Gameplay coding experience.
* IOS and Android experience.
* Advanced web coding skills.
* Experience with artificial life and simulation techniques.
This position will be performed remotely, with daily required online meetings, and will work directly with the lead programmer on the project.