Disney Consumer Products is looking for a standout Game Programmer who has applicable experience. If you are a detail-oriented team player who thrives on working in a fast-paced, creative environment, then this may be the place for you!
- Develop high quality game systems and software.
- Participate in game design.
- Contribute to technical design and architecture of large systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3+ years building games for console or PC.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Must have a passion for game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced iterative environment.
- Must be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Development experience on PC, Mac, and mobile.
- Web programming experience a plus.
- Java, Unity.
- Game design experience a plus.
- Embedded systems.
If you are interested in an opportunity to become part of our team, please send your resume to: email@example.com