Are you an experienced Marketing and User Acquisition professional, with a proven talent for finding an audience for product? Do you have excellent networking skills and have a real passion for mobile, web and indie gaming?
If so, we want you!
We are looking for a native English speaker to join our team in Bordeaux, France, and head up our user acquisition efforts, focusing particularly on mobile gaming.
You will be required to actively participate in the development of each game you launch in order to ensure that any elements which are key to success in your markets go in with the bricks.
After an initial 1 year contract, if we love what you bring to the party, you will have the chance to become a partner and share the company’s profits with us.
- Devise a (marketing) campaign for world domination.
- Put our products in front of key industry players (Apple, Google, etc.) to ensure our product has the best exposure on their stores.
- Improve general media visibility for Motion Twin and our games.
- Create engaging and viral marketing content.
- Source viable media partners and ad networks as project requirements dictate.
- Manage internationalisation of content when required
- 2 years or more direct marketing experience in video game industry.
- Native English speaker/ Bilingual French-English
- Experience in managing, growing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns and partnerships.
- Experience conducting analysis on acquisition and online advertising to maximise ROI
- Understanding of social media marketing/buzz generation for mobile and web products/games.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- A self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and the will to embrace new projects and make them succeed.
- Creative freedom to manage your projects and strategies.
- Support in your move to Bordeaux, France if you are moving here from abroad.
- Bordeaux is a fairytale city full of goblins and unicorns… sorry - a beautiful historic city, with a striking cityscape. In fact, Bordeaux is the largest UNESCO urban world heritage site in the world. It’s also close to the beach and the slopes, the vineyards and the Spanish border should you choose to go exploring.
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary, an excellent health insurance package, and loads of other bonuses that we love and hope you will too!
Applications for this position are open now!
Interested? Send now your resume and cover letter to Epoq and Znarf: email@example.com