iOS? Please. You’re the kind of engineer that knows Android devices are actually the majority of the mobile market. iOS is great if you like walled gardens and computers that come in a variety of pastel colors. No, you’re an Android engineer, which means you’ve got a passion for creating games on the world’s favorite devices. You love challenge. You live for a fast pace and learning new technologies. You excel at collaborating with others, even the occasional iOS dev.
- Work on lots of projects to handle all those device specific quirks
- Make sure our games run blazingly fast on Android
- Work with designers, programmers and producers to perfect that delicate balance between features, implementation time and performance.
- Mop up an occasional iOS mess
Skills, experience and educational requirements:
- Ability to juggle multiple problems
- Android platform knowledge
- Expert Java programming skills
- C/C++/C and a passion for learning new languages as necessary
- Has tinkered with Objective C
- Experience of a full ship cycle on a Free-to-Play title
- A bachelor’s degree in CS or a related field
Come be the next Big Fish in the Pond!