- We're are a new startup company founded by a group of 4 serious, full-time professionals who bring top level product development and business experience from a multi-billion dollar game-based company.
- We're a group of passionate gamers who believe that social games can offer a better experience to players: one that focuses on superior game play, superb graphics, and a community driven social experience. We see a space where the most popular and successful games are failing to deliver a fulfilling player experience by encompassing the basic fundamentals of game design that the console world has mastered.
- We've grown game-based companies from start up level to world class before, and we're looking for talented programmers who share our passion, to build games that will outperform the most successful games in the social gaming market.
We are currently looking to hire 2 people with a strong Unity background: Lead Front End Programmer and Game Artist. Candidates will work with a small team of developers to create original Facebook-based games on the Unity platform. You will be responsible for leading the visual and creative direction of the look and feel of our games.
We are seeking developers/artists with experience developing in the Unity Game Engine.
Front End Developer
• Implement game functionality and mechanics as per design document and specification
• Work with creative team to optimize game controls, camera, animation, and visual effects
• Give regular feedback to project lead as to implementation issues and possible improvements to game design
• Address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release
• Create original and unique visual concepts and associated assets
• Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the assets of the entire project
• Adapting to various game styles (realistic, cartoon, pixel, etc.)
• Communicate in technical manner for programmer implementation of assets, shaders and elements
• Work with the Programming Team to ensure the implementation matching the intention
If you feel you have crossover skill sets for each of these roles please indicate in your submissions.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a game developer and artist, with strong artistic skills and creativity, to drive the visual design and production of original, community-based online games. Salary is competitive and you'll be part of a startup company with the opportunity for rapid growth.
If hired, you’ll be working remotely on a contract basis for the short term, with the opportunity for full-time employment later on. We are currently in stealth mode for the company, however more information will be provided to applicants.
We are a team of 4 serious, full-time professionals who have raised a significant amount of money for our startup efforts. We plan to raise more money once we have a prototype, at which point we will officially launch our company (with a cool website and everything else).
Please submit portfolios and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org