InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- Responsible Game Designer for Tribal Wars
- Drafting new game features
- Coming up with game events
- Documentation for developers and graphic artists
- Balancing game contents
- Write game texts
- Actively monitor the market and analyze competitors
- Experience in Game Design
- At least 3 months playing knowledge of Tribal Wars
- Passion for Tribal Wars
- Profound experience in playing browser and mobile games, and knowledge about the games market
- Strong knowledge of and demonstrable experience in game design
- A good understanding of mathematics, and a distinct ability to think logically
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in designing mobile games
- Years of experience in Game Design
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Baristabar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relax room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Create your career!
Do you enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Game Designer Tribal Wars (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and your portfolio), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.