- Collaborate with other game designers to streamline general game designs, rules systems, game balance, UX design, and mission story details.
- Create and design game character actions/mechanics as well as weapons.
- Create and design specifications for enemies, boss battles, key game events and AI.
- Work with artists and programmers to create asset list for models, sounds, and animations for game design implementation.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong passion to make top quality games.
- 4+ years of recent experience as a lead game designer or senior game play designer in creative leads on AAA action games
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas and demonstrate them with comprehensive visual materials and references.
- Advanced skills in organizing and formulating complex game mechanics and systems.
- Advanced skills in analyzing game system management and surrounded game design issues.
- Extensive experience in scripting languages, such Lua, Python, etc. Programming background is a plus.
- Extensive experience in maintaining and tuning both single and multiplayer game balance
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full production life cycle experience from initial concept through release for at least 2 titles
Please e-mail your resume to: KJPLA@konami.com