• Create effect textures, meshes, materials and particle emitters for both ambience and gameplay
• Create and place real-time particle systems for environments to help bring the levels to life
• Create and implement effects on character and weapon animations to help bring the motions to life
• Maintain effects performance and memory across graphics settings.
• Shipped at least 1 title as an FX artist
• Strong understanding of the Unreal Cascade particle system
• Strong understanding of the Unreal material editor system and how it applies to effects
• Proficient in Photoshop, 3DS Max or Modo and Zbrush
• Self-motivated, technical problem solver
• Strong 2D art skill set
• Unreal Engine 3 Experience Import, export, intermediate material knowledge, Intermediate editor tools knowledge.
Preference to applicants with:
• 3+ years of applicable games industry experience as an environment artist
• Unreal Engine 3 Experience - Master material knowledge, Master knowledge of editor tools. Unreal Cascade experience
• 1st Person PC Shooter Experience
• Expertise with Photoshop, 3DS Max, Modo, Zbrush, NDO2, Xnormal.
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.