El Segundo , California
High School or equivalent
- Build next-generation scalable websites that look great on all devices, computers, tablets and Smart Phones, in rich responsive design
- Translate designs into compelling user centric experiences; design and build scalable framework for web applications
- Stay up-to-date with design and development tools, techniques and software applications, while providing technical expertise to the teams
- Participate in design and code reviews; collaborate with other teams on the planning, development and execution of all design efforts; identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Other duties as assigned
If another position must approve employment decisions, please indicate title:
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- 3+ years of web application development experience
- Entertainment industry experience preferred but not required
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Exceptional knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience developing rich and responsive applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of development frameworks and tools such as SASS, Foundation5, Bootstrap, grunt.
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with version control using SVN or git
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested