InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 130 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- Coding games in Actionscript within an agile, multifunctional team
- Develop new games and further enhance our successful InnoGames Browser MMO Games
- Realize Game and Art Design in Flash with self-developed and open-source graphic engines
- Enhance and optimize our games architecture and high-performance algorithms for browser and/or mobile
- Collaborate with experienced games professionals from Frontend, Art Design, 3D, UI/UX, Backend, Mobile and Game Design
- Responsibility for technical decisions in Flash for one of our games
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Successful realization of several Flash projects
- Experience with memory and CPU performance optimization
- Profound knowledge of ActionScript 3.0
- Well-versed in Robotlegs, PureMVC
- You know what works well to optimize usability
- A good understanding of game coding
- Familiar with CSS and XHTML
- You like to play online games
- Very good English language skills
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Flash Developer (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.